Thank you to everyone who has attended our Third Tuesday/Wednesday Webinars in the past few years! We appreciate your continued interest and attendance.
For 2023, we haver decided to refresh our webinar series into something new. Instead of the long form 60 minute webinars once a month, we are excited to announce our new weekly webinar series! Each Wednesday, we will host a 15-20 minute webinar on HR, employment, business, new laws, court cases and more! Each webinar will provide HRCI and/or SHRM recertification for attending.
- May 3: Performance Improvement Plans, Reviews & Discipline
- May 11: Do We Really Need a Cyber Security Plan?
- May 17: Youth Labor- How to Stay Compliant with State & Federal Laws
- May 24: It’s Time to Get Serious: How to Gain a Better Cyber Posture with Vendors
- May 31: At-Will Employment- Or Is it?
- July 12: Remote Worker Compliance
- July 19: TBD
- July 26: TBD
- August 2: TBD
- August 9: TBD
- August 16: TBD
- August 23: TBD
- August 30: TBD
- September 6: TBD
- September 13: TBD
- September 20: TBD
- September 27: TBD
- October 4: TBD
- October 11: TBD
- October 18: TBD
- October 25: TBD
- November 1: TBD
- November 8: TBD
- November 15: TBD
- November 30: TBD
- December 6: TBD
- December 13: TBD
- December 20: TBD
Library of previous webinars
Thank you for your interest in our Employee Handbook+,
however no need to select it as ASK HR and ASK Pro
include a legally drafted handbook and updates throughout the year!
Thank you for selecting ASK HR, our ASK Pro includes ASK HR,
so you’ll only need to select ASK Pro as your service.