Thank you to everyone who has attended our Third Tuesday/Wednesday Webinars in the past few years! We appreciate your continued interest and attendance.
For 2023, we have decided to refresh our webinar series into something new. Instead of the long form 60 minute webinars once a month, we are excited to announce our new weekly webinar series! Each Wednesday, we will host a 15-20 minute webinar on HR, employment, business, new laws, court cases and more! Each webinar will provide HRCI and/or SHRM recertification for attending.
- May 3: Performance Improvement Plans, Reviews & Discipline
- May 11: Do We Really Need a Cyber Security Plan?
- May 17: Youth Labor- How to Stay Compliant with State & Federal Laws
- May 24: It’s Time to Get Serious: How to Gain a Better Cyber Posture with Vendors
- May 31: At-Will Employment- Or Is it?
- September 13: Chances are your employee handbook is illegal, at best obsolete – Details on the recent NLRB Stericycle Decision you don’t want to miss
- September 19: Artificial Intelligence in Employment Law: Navigating Challenges and Ensuring Fairness (With AllianceHCM)
- September 20: They Sued a Company Using AI for Hiring . . . Guess Who Won?
- September 27: Lizzo Lawsuit – Hostile Work Environments – What Does It All Mean?
- October 4: Flashback Friday Questions Answered by myHRcounsel Attorneys
- October 11: – Don’t Get Called into an Emergency Staff Meeting – Plan Ahead – Holiday Events Do’s and Don’ts
- October 18: Invest in Your Greatest Asset – Employee Training Programs
- October 25: Grab a Hot Pocket (or not) While We Cover the Hot Topics
- November 1: Knock, Knock. Who’s There? Employee Handbook. It’s No Joke.
- November 8: Flashback Friday Questions Answered by myHRcounsel Attorneys
- November 9: Safeguard your Brand!
Thank you for your interest in our Employee Handbook+,
however no need to select it as ASK HR and ASK Pro
include a legally drafted handbook and updates throughout the year!
Thank you for selecting ASK HR, our ASK Pro includes ASK HR,
so you’ll only need to select ASK Pro as your service.