The Importance of Having Unlimited, Flat-fee Legal Counsel as an Employer
Legal consultation in these 6 critical areas would cost over $10,000 annually from a traditional law firm. At myHRcounsel, we thought differently, and have introduced an alternative legal model, which is a much better fit for many businesses. For just for $1.99 per employee per month (min. $149 a month), you will receive a legally drafted employee handbook, unlimited on demand access to our attorneys- which cover all six critical areas below, as well as 24/7 access to our HR Solutions Center.
- Legally drafted Federal and State Handbook (#1 way to prevent employee lawsuits – Average employment lawsuit costs $150,000)
- Background checks: increase in class action lawsuits for Authorization and Disclosure forms on background checks – and increased lawsuits for wrongful use of checks
- I-9’s – legalities of ID’s and forms – needs legal advice
- Upon hiring, critical to have employee sign employment agreement with Confidentiality, Non-Solicitation and Proprietary Rights
- ADA/FMLA issues – top 3 issue for employment lawsuits – erroneous application of FMLA and ADA laws
- Termination: many errors made in terminating employees – should also have legally drafted Separation Agreement signed by employee being termed
- You don’t need to worry about wondering how much this issue will cost you with an attorney!
Thank you for your interest in our Employee Handbook+,
however no need to select it as ASK HR and ASK Pro
include a legally drafted handbook and updates throughout the year!
Thank you for selecting ASK HR, our ASK Pro includes ASK HR,
so you’ll only need to select ASK Pro as your service.